- Begin by removing the 2 rear most side oil pan bolts on each side of the engine.
- Remove the Transmission Shield bolts/stud
- Install the MMR block braces, they are marked DR (for Driver) or PS (for passenger. You will need a Metric 5mm and 8mm Allen Wrench.
- Using the supplied hardware, hand tighten the bolts STARTING with the large bolts which attach the brace to the transmission/shiled. A drop of loctite on the end of each thread is suggested.
- Now tighten the smaller oil pan bolts. These should be torqued to 11 ft lbs
- Finally, torque the large transmission/shield bolts to 55ft lbs
Home of the Worlds Fastest Modular Engines